Share | 

Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aysel
Admin

PostSubject: Lake    Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:54 am

The glass-like lake can be found in the northernmost section of the territory. A short distance away, the mountains rise from the earth, partially bordering the northwest Stipant Elementorum lands. The water in the lake gradually gets very deep, dropping off as the center is neared. It is cool, clean, and refreshing. Members of the pack often frequent the area for the quiet solitude it brings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stipantelementorum.forumotion.com
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:01 am

The shadow colored lupe padded into these strange lands. He knew they were claimed by a pack. That's the entire reason he came. To hopefully join this pack, and have a new family and a new place to call home. He didn't like being alone. And after stopping at so many packs prior to now, he had all but lost hope that he'd ever be accepted anywhere. But as dark as his days were, as empty and as lonely, and as dim as the notion of a new family and home seemed, he never lost that one flicker. The one beacon, that one ray of light to guide him out of what appeared to be eternal darkness. An eternity of sadness, loneliness, and emptiness. He spent many moons dwelling on the past, all the loss and heartache he had suffered. It was a terrible feeling, words can't describe how awful he felt. To go from having everything, to having nothing in a matter of seconds was more of a shell-shock than any wolf could handle... Even Loki. He hoped more than anything that this place would be his guiding light, as well as the light at the end of this pitch-black tunnel of life. The final stop of his what seemed like a never-ending journey. But he knew nothing of these wolves. He didn't know if the pack was friendly, and he didn't know how many there were. For all he know, this could be his final stop, but not because he found a home at last, but because he instead found his grave.

He took a deep breath in, taking in the cool, crisp and fresh air, putting his nerves aside and looked around the territory. Winter was coming, and Loki couldn't be any more excited about it. Winter was his most favorite time of year. Though it was the coldest time of the year weather, in his old pack it was really the warmest time of the year. It brought his pack even closer together as they cuddled and further bonded taking in the warmth and comfort of another. It was absolutely gorgeous here. He was having a hard time believing any pack that lived in such a paradise could be bad. The dense forest, the crystal-like lake, the mountains, the soft and thick foilage beneath his paws. Everything was perfect. He didn't want to ever leave this place. His copper gaze fell to the lake. The water in a way calling out to him. He padded over to it. He leaned down and began licking at the surface, drinking some of the refreshing liquid. If this pack was all he had hoped, he was looking forward to living in this place and going swimming in this very lake. He heard the howls and jumped. He identified that the howls belonged to two females. They must be pack wolves... Loki thought to himself. He really wanted to go and meet them, he was very excited to finally hear wolves. But he didn't know if they were friendly so he was reluctant. He decided that he'd stay at the lake and wait for them to find him, for a bit anyways. If his excitement got the best of him, then he would go to them and hope that he was welcomed. Loki plopped down onto his rump and just stared at his reflection, as well as the reflection of everything around him in the lake. Still breathing in the fresh air, making the most of it while he could. Till either he had to find to the pack, or till he had to run.

Addressed: Nobody
Side Notes: first post. Hope I didn't disappoint you all lol.

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:40 pm

(Hope you guys don't mind me changing over to night time XD)

Raissa

Raissa walked into the clearing, her face turned to the sun.  In the gleaming
light her white and black fur shone and glimmered with every step.  Her
crystaline gray eyes turned to meet a shimmering surface as clear as glace.  A
lake.  Glancing around, Raissa put one paw in.  Despite the autumn season,
the liquid was warm, trapping the heat of the day air underneath it's aquaramine
mine water.  The she wolf looked around once more before plunging into the
lake, pushing off of the ground with her powerful back legs.  Underwater, the
world was silent and peaceful.  Raissa dreamed of staying forever while she
floated, but eventually her lungs burnt for oxygen and Raissa returned to earth
level.  She shook out her damp fur, gazing into the forest.  She'd thought she
had seen something.  It could've been a shadow, but Raissa stayed alert for
anyone or anything that might be there.  Her paws took her to the edge of the
trees, silently, padding over tufts of grass ridden with a light frost.  It was only
autumn, but winter was coming.  A bird fluttered overhead and Raissa's black
tipped ears perked.  Seemingly soundless, sure.  But Raissa could sense it and
see it more than she could hear it.  Alas, reaching a large group of pines, Raissa's
legs gave out to a sit, her black tipped tail wrapping around her haunches.
Her jaw opened into an obtuse yawn, showing her gleaming teeth.  She was
exhausted.  Raissa had walked many miles that day, descending from the
mountain's edge and wandering into this strangely beautiful location.

Thinking back to her past brought a slight frown on Raissa's face, dismantling
her pretty features.  Her birth pack had been nothing worth remembering, or so
she had thought.  Images of her mother, Virika, and father, Henelm flooded into
her mind.  Not only that but also her siblings, Alhahd, Cressida, and Lunar. What
had happened to them?
Raissa thought. Are they
dead because of me?
Strong
Alhahd, who was always so intelligent and calm, and Cressida, who was daring and
cunning. It's all my fault. The black, gray, and white
female thought. Her tail swished back and forth nervously, but also silently.

Snapping her light gray orbs up to the blue sky, Raissa made a decison. She was
going to find company. Lifting her muzzle into the air, Raissa caught scent of a few
wolves. Perfect. She got up quite quickly, not giving
the leaves around her a chance to make a sound. She would find this pack, but as
always, she would be silent. Raissa looked down once more at the ground, the
distinct feeling of being unsure settling in her stomach. Be brave. She thought.
Still, she had remembered the many times packs had rejected her because of her
birth pack. Then don't tell them. At least not yet. Raissa decided.

Adressed: X
Mentioned: X
Notes: Fixed up a few things, including my post, Aysel, I agree with you. I changed it to day. Eek! First post! Hope there are many more to come.

Thought
Speech
Other's speech
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aysel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:58 am

Aysel slowed her steady, loping pace as she neared the lake in the northernmost section of the territory. Quite suddenly, she pulled herself to a stop, her mind noticing something that made her feel uneasy. Her muzzle lowered to the ground as she allowed herself to take in the recent scents of the earth. “Loners.” The realization hit her quickly, and her eyes narrowed with distaste. The female did not appreciate the pack’s territory being trespassed on, but their meager numbers could not hope to keep the lands completely secure. The pack desperately needed more members, and she had accepted that fact. Aysel was not particularly fond of lone wolves, for she did not give trust easily. She was very cautious when approaching others, and when being introduced for the first time, she could not come up with a tactic that would work well for that individual. It was not necessarily that she was cold or unsociable, but she sometimes came across that way at first. The wolf just sought to protect those she knew and cared for.
The long legged wolf weaved through the bright foliage carefully now, slipping from shadow to shadow as best she could. Her golden gaze flicked around her, constantly moving, searching for any sign of movement. Her paws made little sound as they struck the ground precisely, aiding in silent approach as she followed a scent trail. If any other rank would have suited her, it would have been the Spy group. She was distant and naturally observant in nature, and preferred solitary work. The night was her friend and the night her ally. She knew that there were at least two wolves in the near proximity of this area, maybe more. Her plan was to encounter one and then find the other so long as they did not appear first. The grey-hued wolf wanted to ensure as best she could that she would not be outnumbered if things went badly. A thrill of grim anticipation shot through her nerves as the trail grew steadily stronger. Moments later, she caught a glimpse of the stranger in the distance.
The wolf was lowered on his haunches and was staring into the mirror-like lake. His ebony pelt shone in the strong sunlight that filled the air. He was a handsome wolf, and seemed to be at ease where he sat. The midnight male did not strike her as threatening, but she remained cautious all the same. Aysel stepped from the trees and slightly into the clearing. Her orbs remained fixed on the wolf as she approached him unhurriedly on his left side. Stopping a short distance away from him and a few paces from the water’s edge, she assumed a defensive stance. “You have stumbled upon the pack, Stipant Elementorum’s territory.” She stated in a clear voice. “What are your intentions, stranger?” Aysel inquired, her cool demeanor radiating a sense of calm. The Alpha did not wish to immediately run the brute off, but she chose to be stern and collected so that control of the conversation’s direction would initially be her own.

Mentioned: Loki, Raissa
Addressed: Loki
Notes: Feel free to jump in here if you'd like, Raissa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stipantelementorum.forumotion.com
Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:42 pm

D A K O T A

Actions, "speech," 'thought,' "other's speech."

His eyes explored the thick forest, feeling soothed by the fact that the view was filled with impressive tones of orange and yellow. Something he had seen quite a few times before departing from his old gang- or well, being chased away. He sighed, making his way through the earth that was filled with fallen, dry leaves. His ears flickered forwards as he heard sounds coming from not far away, and his nose twitched with interest. Dakota wasn't sure on what to expect, but he continued quietly. He had been walking for hours, and hadn't hunted anything for 2 days, only relying on scavenging. His stomach was growling aggressively beneath him. 'I'll need to catch something soon' he glanced at his sides, narrowing his eyes.
As if it wasn't enough, he found himself at the end of the forest and at the edge of a lake. He looked rather disappointed, but it would calm his hunger for a couple of hours. He lowered his head and started lapping at the water, enjoying how fresh and cold it was. He huffed contently, his tail swishing behind him. "You have stumbled upon the pack, Stipant Elementorum’s territory." His ears twitched at the sound of a nearby voice. "What are your intentions, stranger?" It wasn't directed to him, of course, he could sense it by the direction of the sound. He barely lifted his head and turned it so he could face the situation, noticing two wolves not far away, and the scent of another one he couldn't see. 'Eh, might as well watch and see if I can join as well' he spoke internally, observing.

mentioned // Aysel, Loki, Raissa
addressed // --
ooc // first post! c:

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Loki continued to stare at his reflection, as well as the reflection of the territory in the lake's crystal water. Completely zoning out, taken so much by the beauty this place posessed. This pack, whoever they were, were lucky to own a place as gorgeous as this. If Loki knew no better, he would have sworn he died and passed over to paradise. The constant woes of his past were his only reminder he was alive anymore. But with no one by your side, or around you to either share in your happiness or your concern, was it really living? Didn't seem hardly worth it to him. But he had to live on, he was all that was left of the Blue Moon pack. He had to honor their memory by living. The ebony lupe was pulled from his thoughts when a new reflection showed on the lake's surface. Another wolf that had emerged from somewhere.

At first he just stared at the reflection and slowly tilted his head to the side.
A non-hostile wolf, that was new. He was sure it was his mind playing tricks on him, and twisting his emotions again. He didn't believe the wolf was actually there. Till the wolf spoke while taking a defensive stance. "You have stumbled upon the pack, Stipant Elementorum's territory. What are your intentions, stranger?" a feminine voice asked. Loki turned his gaze from te reflection, to gaze at the actual she-wolf with his bright copper eyes. That definitely stood out against his dark coat. The sad and lost expression that dulled his eyes, quickly faded. He jumped to all fours. "You're real!?" he exclaimed in excitement, but also surprise. He got his large, kind and bright smile. "You are aren't you!? And you are not trying to kill me or chase me out? Oh my goodness I am so excited!" He exclaimed once again doing a jump of joy with his long muscular legs.

Loki could not stop his tail from wagging and swishing behind him furiously. "If I were a little less sane I would seriously tackle you and just like, shower you with Loki affection. But I am sane, and I will hold back my impulses. But you just have noooooo idea what I've been through! You're like my savior right now!" he exclaimed some more. Obviously having energy to spare. Enough for at least five wolves, at least five. He eventually got himself from boiling energy to a simmer. Was not easy though. But he never tackled her or anything, he kept a respectful distance. "Now, on a less... ya know... insane note... I'm here because I seek a pack again, and a home. Nothing would mean more to me than having a family again..." he said quietly, his eyes flashing back to the clouded over sad expression. But he immediately recovered by giving her a sincere and bright smile. "So if you let me stay with your pack, I will do anything for you and your pack. You really have no idea how important this is to me..." he said again giving another bright and sincere smile.

Word Count:
Addressed: Aysel
Side Notes:

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:45 pm

"Thoughts"
"Speech"

The ginger wolf was still upset about the whole thing that had happened with her birth pack.  She couldn’t help but let out a low growl as she trotted up to the edge of the lake that she had stumbled upon.  Wetting her front paws in the cool water she let out a breath, allowing herself to relax a little she took a look around, absorbing the surrounding scenery.  The crisp air, the gentle lapping of the water at her paws, and the tall trees that surrounded on all sides.  There was something about this area that faintly gave the she wolf a feeling of excitement.  There was something about this area that faintly gave the she wolf a feeling of excitement.  There was something more than just the Autumn scenery here.  Finding out what it was would be a good distraction from all the troubles that were plaguing her mind.  With a tired huff the ginger wolf pulled her paws away from the water and began to make her way around to the other side of the glistening lake.  With every step around the lake, fear and doubt began to flood her mind.  Her pace was getting quicker, but there was no way for her to out run the thoughts and feeling that were in her head.  

Lifting her head from the ground where she was watching the dirt pass beneath her, Nova saw a couple of wolves a small distance ahead of her.  Not sparing a second she dove away from the side of the late taking cover behind a tree.  A small shiver ran through the wolf as she wondered if they had seen her.  Slowly peeking around the tree to get another look at the wolves, she saw a thin grey female, letting her eyes linger on this wolf for a moment Nova finally pulled her eyes away to look at the other wolf, who was a black male, who seemed to have a lot of energy.  Nova wanted to join them, she hated being alone.  “If I don’t approach them now, I’ll miss my chance and they will leave.”  Nova plainly thought.  “Now, or never.”  And with that final thought Nova began to make her way towards the other wolves.

Cautiously padding along the side of the lake in plain sight, so as to not startle the other wolves, and to not seem like a threat at all the ginger wolf finally reached her destination.  She stopped a few feet away from the two wolves, her head lowered, in respect, and also so that she didn’t seem like a threat.  Raising her eyes to look at the two wolves, her eyes once again lingering on the grey she wolf for a moment too long, she began to introduce herself.  “Be formal.” Nova thought before opening up her jaws to speak.  “Greetings, I am Nova.  I do not mean to intrude, I am simply seeking a pack to call home.”  Taking another peek at the thin female before lowering her eyes to the ground, Nova began to put herself back into the healer mindset, she was not sure if a female warrior would be accepted, and Nova was not going to risk getting kicked out of another pack.

Word Count: 542
Notes:
Sorry it took so long.  I hope it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raissa

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:16 am

Raissa

Raissa watched as one by one, wolves of different shapes and colors came to greet what must be the leader, a slim gray female.  Now is not the best time to make an appearance.  The black and white female thought to herself.  Not when everyone is doing the exact same thing.  Raissa took pity on the female leader, who must be quite stressed at the moment.  The slender, pretty she wolf turned to head back, and would have made it too, if she hadn't stepped on a branch, making a loud cracking noise.  Fjandinn það, alvarlega  Raissa cussed herself out in her native language.  Now everyone would be able to see her.  No use in hiding now  The neutral toned she wolf thought as she stepped out from the shadows.  The sunlight caught her fur, and Raissa growled lightly at herself.  Why so dramatic?  She thought angrily at the sun.  The petite she wolf stood facing everyone else, a total of three.  Too many.  Get out of here.  Raissa thought, but held her ground.
"Hello.  I mean you no harm, just looking for a pack... seemingly like everyone else here."  Raissa spoke awkwardly and blinked her light gray eyes, glancing at the sun and back down at the ground.  This is no place for me.  She thought, but her subconscious fought back.  Get off of your tail and face your challenges, hugrakkur hún úlfur  The face off was uncomfortable, but Raissa stood firm, her brave soul wanting companions desperately.  The young she wolf decided to throw out her reasoning.
"I tend to be quite good at stalking, if you need a..."  Raissa searched for the right word.  "...Spy."  The she wolf smirked, her black tipped tail swaying ever so slightly in the growing wind.  There were more talents to Raissa, but she would only show them if asked.  Until then she looked to the gray female, a slight grin in her gray eyes.

Mentioned: Randen, Loki
Addressed: Aysel
Notes: X

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Ahora trotted along in the budding brush, smelling the scent of other wolves. She smiled back at Shina and Z'ev who have been following her from the hunting ground, carrying the carcass of their recent kill. When she looked forwards again, she grew excited as she could begin to see water.The sun's dying light reflected off the distant lake, with colors of orange and yellow smeared across the top. She stopped in her footsteps to take in a long look at the refreshing water. Taking in a deep breath, the cold air filled her expanding lungs. "Ahh!" Ahora sighed. "How beautiful…" She suddenly gained an adrenaline rush, turning around running in circles around Z'ev and Shina, " Water Water Water!" Ahora shouted. She laughed and started darting towards the lake. " I'll race ya guys. Maybe I can try to catch you this time Shina!"Ahora exclaimed with a smile.

Addressed: Shina, Z'ev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:43 pm

As they finally arrived at the lake, Z'ev shut his orbs taking a deep breath of the fresh air as the wind blew against his pelt. It is quite a beautiful sight. He thought looking as the sun shown down reflecting its colours onto the lake. Still keeping the carcass in his jaws he watched as Ahora challenged Shina to catch her excitedly as she ran circles around the two canids. Oi... this again. Z'ev shook his head as he fought a slight smile. He was beginning to get used to this whole fun thing. But this time, he decided to pass as he laid down the carcass and headed towards the lake. Still keeping half of his attention on the carcass and the rest on the she-wolves, just to make sure they were okay. Since he wasn't very familiar with the area, there could always be danger lurking around. He took a big gulp of water and shook his pelt looking at his reflection. All he saw was a lone wolf, with a battle scar.

Mentioned: Ahora, Shina
Addressed: --

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:25 pm

As the river got visible, Shin was amused. She had never seen something so simple, yet so beautiful at the same time. Ahora's amusement reached her auds before she let out a sigh. "Wow..." she exclamed, appreciating the view. Then the sound of the snow being disturbed got the attention of her orbs, as she realized Ahora was surrounding she and Z'ev in a playful way. "I'll race ya guys. Maybe I can try to catch you this time Shina!"
Grinning, she let out the elk's leg to run after her "I bet!" she shouted, running in her direction. She ran in circles, bouncing in the she-wolf from times to times and gently bitting her ears and tip of tail. Till she spotted Z'ev in the lakeside, looking at the water. Slowing down till she fully stop, she gave Ahora a concern glance before padding to him slowly.
Approaching by his back, with her eyes fixed on the water, she realized he wasn't looking at the water. He was looking at himself. She switched her glance to the side and saw her own reflection. It was the second time she saw that scratch on her face, but it didn't seem as part of her. Taking a deep breath, she let out the air within her words. "Reflections show us what we look like, not who we are" she directed her words to... Well, maybe to both her and the brute.
Lifting her gaze to catch his expression, she waited for any reaction of him, before grinning, letting the joy take her once more. "But I can't lie... You look quite wet to me" she added, hitting the water with her paw, intentionally throwing water on his face. Laughing, she dashed back to Ahora, jumping on her to make she fall on the ground, while growling as a little pup.

Mentioned: Ahora, Z'ev
Addressed: Same
Notes: x3

View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:43 am

Ahora ran towards the lake, laughing when Shina bounced around and nipped at her. As they reached the lake, Shina stopped, with a worried expression crossing her face. Ahora smile slowly faded as she directed her attention to Z’ev. who Shina padded towards. Ahora noticed the brute had been looking at his reflection, in a somewhat sorrowful way. Following for a few steps, Ahora stopped and sat down about ten feet away. Shina comforted him saying,” Reflections only show us what we look like, not who we are.” At this moment, with the sunset’s colors glowing on the water, Ahora thought this moment was almost… romantic between the cream female and the male. Shina then smiled at Z’ev, and splashed him with water, suddenly running back towards Ahora and jumping on her. Ahora fell down, but got back up and laughed. She continued to watch the two, smiling thinking they'd make a good pair. Her thoughts lead her to wonder if she herself would find a mate one day, though it wasn't on her must to-do list. Looking down at her fur, she remembered why she wanted to come to the lake. Steeping into the cold water, it gave Ahora a slight shiver at first, causing her to stiffen. After warming up, her strides flowed smoothly as Ahora gulped up the water. It’s so refreshing… She thought to herself. Once she was satisfied, she emerged out of the water, shaking her pelt.
Trotting over to a rock, which the sun’s rays still reached, and she laid down, for though the sun was setting, it still helped dry her fur. Once the light faded completely, Ahora released a yawn, got up and gaited to a small pine bush. “ Goodnight guys.” Ahora smiled at Shina and Z’ev, as she crawled under the pine. Though her pelt was damp, it didn’t get too dirty. Curling up in a ball, she closed her eyes and rested.

Mentioned: Shina, Z'ev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:03 am

Z'ev looked over at Shina as she was trying to comfort him. "Reflections show us what we look like, not who we are." Those words almost made the brute shiver, they were too honest, too true. "But I can't lie... You look quite wet to me." She added with a playful expression. We- Right when he was about to finish his thoughts, a frigid splash of water soaked his pelt as he stood there with his eyes shut. Listening to the sound of her laughter he shook his pelt aggressively. Well played, Shina. He thought as he playfully growled taking up a bunch of water in his mouth and chasing after her once she jumped on Ahora. "Oh, is that how you wanna do this?" He smirked quickly jumping on her and pinning her to the ground. His entire body was hovered over her as his taut muscles were quite tense at the point. He suddenly opened his mouth and splashed her with all the water he had collected earlier. He then smirked playfully as the tip of his tail swayed from side to side in amusement. "Who's lookin wet now?" he kept his playful and challenging gaze on Shina. Both of his front legs one either side of her torso and his back legs near her tail. He glanced back at Ahora as she went to sleep under a pine tree and he looked back at Shina. "Don't think you'll be going to sleep anytime soon."He threatened, but just as a harmless joke. The boyish smirk still plastered amongst his muzzle. Well... this was different.

Addressed: Shina
Notes: well damn :x

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 pm

With the bump, Shin fell as well as Ahora. Both of them got up, laughing. That's when she saw Z'ev coming into her direction. "Oh, is that how you wanna do this?" he stated, filling his mouth with water. Giving her rear legs an impulse, she intended to run, but the brute managed to put her down and hold her above him. "No, please, no!" she yelled, joking, as trying to get him off by pushing his chest with her forepaws. He was too heavy and too strong for her to take him off.
Realizing she had already lost, she turned her muzzle to the side, closing her eyes to prepare for the water that came next. Instinctively, she lowered her ears as the waterdrops ran through them while shaking her head.  "Who's lookin wet now?" the brute's joked, staring her challengingly. She pushed him stronger. "Don't you think this won't be avenged" she threatened him, giggling.
At this time, Shin heard Ahora giving them a good night. Stretching her neck from under Z'ev's body, she glanced at the she-wolf, now curling under a pine tree. "Good night!" she shouted, turning her gaze back to the brute that now directed his words to her "Don't think you'll be going to sleep anytime soon." She gave him a bet glance, narrowing her eyes while still pushing him to get off, but she still didn't have the strenght to that. "Why wouldn't I?" she questioned. Turning her head and neck, she grabbed one of his front legs, growling and pulling it in an attempt to unbalance him so she could take him down... or not.

Addressed: Z'ev, Ahora
Mentioned: same
Notes: Well, well

View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Ahora awoke from her sleep, opening her eyes to a dark blue forest. She crawled out from under the bush, stretching her legs with each of her first few steps. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness, allowing more light to access so she could see better.   Approaching the lake, she lapped up some water and let out a sigh. The sun is going to be appear on the horizon soon, Z’ev should be putting his medicine on. She reminded herself looking around once more, wondering what Shina and Z’ev have been up too. Remembering how she met the wolves, she pondered for a moment if they we considered a group now, or even a pack. She shook out her pelt, and began to walk the bank. Her stomach growled slightly as she trotted by a few fish swimming fluently along the sanded sides. “ One fish won’t hurt.” She said as she licked her muzzle. Finding some rocks that  lead inwards towards the middle of the body of water, she jumped across finding, eventually settling down on a large rock. She shifted her weight forward putting her rear end in the air, but used her back legs to help keep balance. Noticing the water’s current flowed around the rock, it carried some plant food the smaller fish eat and it contained weed beds. “Perfect spot.” She said with a confident smile. Waiting for about 15 minutes, many smaller fish swam by, not noticing the female wolf lingering. And then, Ahora spotted a Bluegill,  fairly sized at about 9 inched long. Ahora pupils narrowed as it approached; she moved her head forward very slowly. SNAP! Ahora suddenly dove her muzzle into the water. She crunched down on the fish, fastening her grip. Popping her head back up with a fish wiggling in her jaw, she managed to find her way back to shore. She laid down and enjoyed her bluegill fish. Once done, She noticed the sun rays reached over the horizon.  She wondered where Z’ev and Shina were. Standing up, she let out a thorough howl.  

Mentioned: Z’ev, Shina
Addressed: I guess I sorta addressed anybody with a howl haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Z'ev was having some fun with Shina, it was quite amusing to see her to try to push him off with all her strength. But as she tried even harder it make him chuckle even more. "Don't think this won't be avenged." She attempted to threaten him, he arose his eyebrow. Oh really...? I don't mind a little challenge. He thought before she asked, "Why wouldn't I?" And with that she grabbed one of his front legs and pulled on them in attempt to unbalance him. He stiffened up but only looked down at her with a confused expression at what she was trying to do. Seeing that she was struggling so hard made him smirk. "Alright alright, I'll let you gof." He chuckled and got off of her as he noticed Ahora heading to the lake and coming back with a pretty big fish. Hm, impressive. He thought as he laid down. He didn't know how late it was until he actually took the time to look around. Oh damn, I need some rest. And with that thought he let out a deep yawn and shook his pelt, resting his tail near his body. He shifted as right when he was about to move, he stepped on his own tail. "Ah! What the-!" The brute growled as he moved his tail to make sure it didn't break or anything. Making sure no one saw that, he looked at Shina and Ahora. But he growled so loud that he couldn't even hear his own thoughts, so of course they heard it . With a sigh he rested his head on the ground and collected himself. Jheez. He mumbled and closed his eyes soon falling asleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Despite being determined, her attempts were all in vain, as he stood still, till he decided it was enough. "Alright alright, I'll let you go". "Oh, thank you, gentlewolf" she stated, sarcastically, looking at him with a challenging glace before following his gaze to Ahora. The she-wolf was very good at fishing. Her movements were as precise as a bear's.
Shin got up, shaking her pelt, then realizing it was almost morning. The skies were starting to lighten and she hadn't sleep neither taken a bath yet. Suddenly, a growl came from the brute. She glanced at him just in time to catch him looking at her. She giggled, trying to hide it from him, but she couldn't. He was so himself growling at his own mistake.
The brute lowered his head and closed his eyes and Shin decided to pace to the lake to clean herself.
"Morning. Nice fish you got there" she greeted Ahora, smiling, as she passed through her.
Putting paw after another, she slowly entered the lake, letting the cold water cover her body. Shin deepened her head in the water before pacing back to the shore, shaking her wet pelt.
Scanning the area, she looked for a comfortable place to take a nap, finding it behind a tree not far from Z'ev. Walking silently, she lied down under the tree, protecting her wet body from the breeze. Curling, she supported her head in her forearms, letting a sigh out before closing her eyes.

Addressed: Z'ev, Ahora
Mentioned: Same

View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:48 pm

“Morning” Ahora responded to Shina with a smile. When she completed her meal, Ahora got up and trotted by both Z’ev and Shina, smiling to see them get some rest. She stopped to stand guard for awhile, watching over the two wolves. The silent breeze made the grass dance, and created small waves on the lake. It remained this way for a few hours. But the serenity was disturbed by distant a rustle in the bushes. Standing up quickly, Ahora’s eyes widen, as she approached the sounds. Her heart rate began to grow faster, as she peeked around the tree. From how loud the sounds of bustling it seemed like a large animal. But to her surprise, it was a little red fox. Weaving in the trees and bushes, it headed towards the lake. “ Hey!” Ahora called to the fox with a smile. Stopping in it’s tracks, the fox turned around to look at calling wolf. “Are you going to the lake?” Ahora asked. Looking like it wanted to run, the fox anxiously responded, “ yeah..” With a serious expression Ahora warned, “Be careful- there’s killer wolves there.” After a moment, she let out a chuckle, “ I’m just kidding, are you catchin’ fish?” The fox didn’t want to talk, but cautiously engaged into a conversation with Ahora. After some time Ahora found out the fox was a pregnant female, looking for delicious mice that burrowed near the lake. She claimed they’re always a bitter sweet flavor. Ahora kept her distance, but stayed with the fox for a bit, keeping the conversation going. After a while, the fox calmed down and allowed Ahora join in the hunt for mice. Learning to stay still and just listen to the sounds of burrowing, Ahora noticed it was a good tactic, especially for hunting mice. How interesting… Once she caught one, the bitter sweet flavor spread along her tongue, “ That’s really good!” She emphasized. After catching a few more, they went to get a drink from the lake. Ahora approached Z’ev and Shina, dropping some of mice she caught at their feet. “ These mice are DELICOUS! You guys have to try them! “ Ahora exclaimed.

Mentioned: Shina, Z’ev
Addressed: Same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Z'ev's eyes slowly opened, he shut his eyes and reopened them a couple of times to get rid of the blurry vision. He took a deep breath as he slowly got up stretching his back and then his legs. The brute allowed his gaze to roam the land as faint noises disrupted the once silent atmosphere. He turned his head noticing how Shina was fast asleep not too far away, but Ahora was missing. Also, a strange scent- not one of a wolves made his nostrils flare. A bunch of crazy thoughts of what could have happened to Ahora flooded his mind. Growling in annoyance he looked around seeing a bunch of smaller paw prints amongst the terrain. What kind of creature is that? Sniffing them, he noticed they belonged to a female fox. Suddenly, Ahora came out of no where holding mice in her jaws. "These mice are delicious! You guys have to try them!" Z'ev raised an eyebrow. They surprise me everyday... He approached Ahora sniffing the dead mice. "What? Where did you get mice from?" He continued examining the mice.

While he was doing that, a small fox appeared out of no where. His eyes widened as his eyebrows quickly furrowed viscously. Growling as he stepped forward, he didn't know why but he felt like he had to get rid of it. Probably because he thought it was a threat to steal their food or also tag along. "Would you care explaining who that is?" The brute glared at the fox, licking his fangs as he didn't takes his eyes off of it.

Addressed: Ahora

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:48 pm

“Where did you get mice come from?” Z’ev asked raising his eyebrow. “ I got them from the burrows over there, these mice nest near the lake.” Ahora answered with enthusiasm. But then, the fox must have entered his sight, for Z’ev began to growl, stepping forwards. With her heart quickly dropping, Ahora took a step back from Z’ev. She pinned her ears back, widened her eyes.
"Would you care explaining who that is?" Taking a nervous gulp, Ahora shakily responded.” I-It’s a fox… S-She taught me how to catch the mice….She’s n-not a threat I swear.”

Addressed: Z’ev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Shin slowly opened her eyes, looking around to locate herself. Z'ev was up, sniffing around, but the fae was far from her sight. Her creamish auds perked to the brute's growls. Whats happening? She asked herself, supportingher weight in her front legs to get up. Still a bit dizzy, she started to walk towards the male, when Ahora came, spreadig enthusiasm with her voice. Z'ev asked where did she get mice from. Shin barely had time to walk to where they were, as the redish creature got itself under Z'ev's sight. The male started to growl fiercely, inquiring Ahora about the little fox. He put Ahora under pressure. Adrenaline ran through her veins, as Shin could smell and see by her shaking.
By now the scarred she-wolf was just behind Z'ev. "Hey, calm down, little bear" she joked with him as she passed right in front of his muzzle, touching his neck with the tip of her tail. "Look at it... You can kill it with a single bite" She added, whispering. She stared the brute for some seconds, then paced to a spot in the middle way between the brute and Ahora. The she-wolf was so happy with her new friend that Shin couldn't hold joining the party. "I want to learn to hunt mice too" she then stated, grinning to the the fae and to the small redish canid.

Add: Z'ev, Ahora
Ment: same
Notes:sorry for the late post. If I disappear this weekend, blame the holiday x3 But I'll do my best not to.

View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Z'ev noticed Ahora's uneasiness towards his words. She nervously stuttered a response and after that Z'ev arose an eyebrow at how shaky she seemed. He wasn't that intimidating. Was he? Out of no where, Shina appeared commenting on the fox as she must have been alarmed from the growling of the male. "Hey, calm down, little bear. Look at it... You can kill it with a single bite." Shina whispered as the tip of her tail brushed against his neck making him look down at her. He suddenly noticed how he held his breath as she did that, exhaling softly he smirked continuing to look at Shin's actions. Her words made the fox seem like it was nothing and it almost had some sort of sting to it. Perhaps a bit intimidating for the fox. But yeah she was right, the fox seemed so vulnerable compared to the three wolves. Plus, she looked pregnant too. I mean if I was her, I wouldn't start anything..., Z'ev thought. Then Shina said how she wanted to hunt mice too, and with a sigh of defeat Z'ev followed slowly trotted up to Ahora, Shina and the fox. "Alright alright, lets see if this is as fun as you make it sound." He faintly smiled at Ahora and looked at the fox out the corner of his eyes. He looked down at Shina trying to resist a chuckle. "So now I'm little bear eh?" He challenged playfully. Then returning his attention back on Ahora to lead the way.

Addressed: ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:31 am

Shin flicked her tail slightly at Z'ev's decision to join the mice hunting class. The brute smiled to the fox and Ahora then directed his words to her. Sensing his playful side come to sight once again, she grinned. "Yeah, look at you, so intimidating" she replied, sounding like a joke. She then growled, imitating his voice, while stretching her neck to grab his ear. "Why hunting mice when I can hunt little bears? " she joked once again. The words coming out oddly, as she hadn't released his ear.

Add:Z'ev
Ment: Ahora,  Z'ev

View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:30 pm

As shina joked imitating his voice, he arose an eyebrow lookin at her out the corner of his eye. "Why hunt mice when we I hunt little bears?" Her words muffled as she grabbed onto his ear. He lowered his head a bit to minimize the pain and for her to not stretch her neck out too much. "So now I'm being compared to a mouse?" He shook his head trying to make Shina let go as he attempted to flick his ears. He suddenly turned his head and bit her neck gently as it was perfectly stretched out so she would let go. "But this little bear doesn't go down without a fight." The brute winked at her adding, "I guess I'm not so little after all." He looked down at her smirking then shook his pelt standing up taller.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 am

"So now I'm being compared to a mouse?" the brute inquired. "Yeah" she said, words pushed out within her ivories. She held his ear as long as she could, surrendering when he turned his head and she felt his canines touching her skin. "But this little bear doesn't go down without a fight." he stated. She grinned. "Oh... playing hard, uh?" She replied, provocative  "I guess I'm not so little after all." He added, winking. She stared him, audaciously.  "I dare you to catch more mice than me" she then stated, winking back as she paced closer to Ahora. "C'mon, little fox! I'll beat little fighting bear here" she directed her words to the redish creature, shooting Z'ev a challenge glance.

Add: Z'ev,  fox
Mentioned: Z'ev, Ahora
Notes: I'd like to invite you guys to check this site http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/ Maybe you like it and decide to join x3

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake    

Back to top Go down

Lake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next