Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:10 pm by Z'ev

Share | 

Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Z'ev glared at Shina blankly as she implied that he was being compared to a mouse. Letting a sigh as he scoffed the she-wolf imposed a challenge. "I dare you to catch more mice than me." Another scoff escaped the brute's muzzle as he shook his head. She seemed like she loved a challenge, and always wanted to prove herself better than him, in a playful manner obviously. Z'ev didn't mind that though. She doesn't actually think she's gonna win this right? He thought as the tip of his tail flicked around slightly. "C'mon, little fox! I'll beat little fighting bear here" The brute glanced at the Shina once more. "Are you serious?" He chuckled as he began padding towards her and lightly hitting his body against Shina's as he trotted past her. He looked back smirking at her, "What's wrong Shina? You look dazed." He flicked his tail at her chuckling jokingly. "Easy I'm just playing, come on then tough girl." Z'ev directed his head towards the direction in which the fox and Ahora started trotting.

Mentioned: Ahora, Shina
Addressed: Shina

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 am

Ahora smiled back towards Shina and Z'ev. Love birds, she laughed to herself. The fox lead them to older tree where the smell of the mice filled the air. The fox sat down turning towards the wolves to beginning the lesson. She told the class to be very silent, and only listen for rustling sounds, for those are the mice burrowing. She tilted her head listening to the sounds, and then began to eye a specific area of where she heard the movements. It almost look like the fox was hunting the sticks and leaves on the ground, as she approached the mice. She dug gently, in two areas, switching between both holes. The mice were trapped in between the holes, running back and forth trying to find an escape. "You ready?" the fox asked the wolves and she ran back and forth. " They'll be about 5 mice to run out the left hole… I'll be at the right scaring them in the direction." Ahora readied herself, giving a determined smile to Shina and Z'ev

Addressed: Shina, Z'ev
Mentioned: Shina, Z'ev

Notes: I'm sorry it took me a bit to respond, I was really busy from the holiday and birthday celebrations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:45 am

"Are you serious?" he inquired, daring her. She narrowed her eyes, watching as he leaned his body against hers as he stepped ahead. "What's wrong Shina? You look dazed" he stated, looking back and flicking his tail. She giggled at his sillyness. "Easy I'm just playing, come on then tough girl" he called. Pacing faster, she was soon by his side, following Ahora and the fox. Lifting her head, she playfuly bit his ear once again, pulling it down and soon releasing it. "Accept your defeat" she then stated, blinking her scarred eye at him.
As they stopped in the old tree, Shin lowered her head, tilting it, trying to hear the mice under the snow. "You ready?" the fox asked and Shin nodded, pacing to the opposite side of the red creature.  She perked her ears to her instructions. "They'll be about 5 mice to run out the left hole… I'll be at the right scaring them in the direction" she stated. Shin bowed, extending her front legs and lifting her tail that was now swinging slowly from one side to another. In that position she was ready to catch the mice. She glanced Ahora, meeting her determined expression, which she returned. Moving her head, she then switched to Z'ev, blinking again, provocative.

Addressed: Z'ev, Ahora
Mentioned: ^

View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 am

Z'ev listened to the fox as she explained how she was going to scare the mice towards them. The brute trotted near Shina, positioning himself close to the left hole. The tip of his tail flicked around as he nodded at Ahora's determined smile. "Accept your defeat." Her scarred eye caught his attention as he only mocked a chuckle. "You won't be talking so much once I win." His ears flicked as he returned his undivided attention onto the hole where the mice would exit. In his mind he was planning out exactly how he was going to catch them, but of course he had to play fair. This wasn't about strength or nothing, just tactics and strategy. Z'ev looked at the fox as his relaxed shoulder blades moved up and down ready to snatch up anything that the red canid would scare towards him and Shina.

Addressed: Shina

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:20 am

The mice came running out as the fox began to dig. Ahora focused her attention on one small mouse that was barreling towards her. She snapped her head forwards, opening her muzzle. After crunching down she was able to catch the mouse. Already pretty full, so she figured the small mouse was a perfect snack. Ahora moved over to the side, laying down to eat her kill, watching Z’ev and Shina and their playful competition.
After the meal the fox said goodbye. “ Wish you the best!” Ahora shouted as the fox trotted away. Ahora stayed in her laying position for a little bit ,hanging around Z’ev and Shina. After awhile, Ahora decided to go for a stroll. She got, looking around and then directed her gaze to Shina, and then Z’ev. “ Do you guys want to go for a walk?” Ahora asked.

Addressed: Shina, Z’ev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shina

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Using her paws to smack the mice, Shin did a mess with mice, snow and earth, in an attempt to grab those thingies. She manage to hold them with her paws, gaining time to put it within her ivories. However, they were too quick for her. She shook her pelt, giving Z'ev a daring glace. In her mouth, two mice hanged by their tails, and another one within her paws. She had no idea how much did Z'ev catch, but maybe he was as bad as her.
Lowering her head, she put the rodents in the ground, lifting her blue orbs to face the parting fox. "Bye! And thank you" she shouted, watching as it slowly disappeared within the bushes. Ahora's voice dragged her attention back to their little... pack? "Yes! Why not?" she replied, pacing towards the she-wolf.

Add: Z'ev, Ahora
Ment: same

View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Z'ev lowered his head as the mice quickly ran out. Growling he squished them with his paws, grabbed them in his jaws and slammed his head against theirs. Looking down at six dead mice, he picked them up slowly and turned towards Shina who had only killed three. He arose both his eyebrows and smirked. Swaying his tail from side to side in victory. "That's it?" He mocked as he nodded at Ahora's request and trotted alongside Shina. He dropped the rodents and shook his pelt. That wasn't so bad... I could do this more often. He thought, but he didn't dare to admit his amusement. Shaking off the playfulness, the brute thought that it'd be good to be genuine once in a while. Nudging her shoulder with his, he smiled. "To be honest, I thought you'd do worse." He chuckled a bit. "I'm kidding, but all jokes aside, you did well. Good game." He winked and trotted up to Ahora. He hadn't really engaged in a conversation with her and he was curious about her behaviours and personality. What better time than now? "My apologies we don't really get to talk much, but how's your day been?" Z'ev glanced at her and smiled kindly. Shina had taken his attention quite a lot throughout the past few days- although he didn't mind at all- he hadn't really had the opportunity to talk to Ahora.

Addressed: ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahora

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:10 am

Ahora smiled at Shina and Z’ev’s playfulness towards each other. She turned and began to trot along the path. Looking up, she noticed a mountain to the northeast, wanting to walk up to the top. But then, The brute approached her saying with a smile, "My apologies we don't really get to talk much, but how's your day been?" Ahora’s orange eyes brightened. “ It’s been a very good day. Didn’t think I’d run into a fox.” She giggled. “How about you?“ She said with a smile as she pondered the secure feeling she felt by being with other wolves. Keeping silent for his reply, she was internally being eaten away from a rising question. Were they considered a pack? Keeping her gaze on the path ahead, her heart raced a bit faster as she slowly asked, “ A-Are we all staying together? Like are we a pack now?”

Addressed: Z’ev and Shina
Notes: I know I haven’t been all that active lately and I’m sorry. But, I’m getting back into roleplaying again. I may just sign up the site you invited us to, I feel we are really the only active members here. Maybe one day we could start our own pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z'ev

PostSubject: Re: Lake    Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:51 pm

" It’s been a very good day. Didn’t think I’d run into a fox. How about you?“ Z'ev smiled and shrugged answering soon after. "I'm fine thank you." Trotting slowly beside her as his shoulders arose and fell with each step. He continued to keep his head high, until a simple question made his auds flinch a bit. “ A-Are we all staying together? Like are we a pack now?” Z's eyes softened a bit, then quickly regaining himself he gave her a simple answer to a simple question. "If you consider a pack as a group of wolves which contribute to each other's survival and look out for one another, then yes we are." The question had been bugging him for a while too, but for some reason he never brought it up. Maybe because his pride or ego didn't allow it. Or maybe because he hated showing vulnerability. The same cold expression was plastered amongst his face again as he shook his pelt. Not glancing one bit at one another, just keeping his gaze straight ahead- to wherever they were heading.

Addressed: Ahora, Shina
Mentioned: ^
Notes: Yeah I've been a little busy lately too, but soon I'll try to join the other website too. One everything gets back on track lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake    

Back to top Go down

Lake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2